100 Tips to Live an Extraordinary Life
The Key to living an extraordinary life is to do the things that will move you closer to being more purposeful, powerful and authentic. So many people let their life pass them by feeling unfulfilled. You have the power to Master and live the life you’ve always dreamed. Make this year extraordinary by practicing the following tips daily.
1. Don’t Settle for Anything Less Than Extraordinary.
2. Dream Bigger than You Think is Attainable.
3. Get Inspired.
4. Develop a Routine and Rituals.
5. Exercise Everyday.
6. Start Your Day With Visualization.
7. Laugh and Play.
8. Create Short and Long Term Goals.
9. Love People and Use Money (not the opposite).
10. Do Something that Scares You.
11. Get up @ 5am.
12. Maintain an Attitude of Gratitude.
13. Drink Lots of Fresh and Clean Water.
14. Smile at Strangers.
16. Hug Somebody.
17. Ask Yourself Questions That Help You Grow.
18. See Challenges as Opportunities.
19. Get a Mentor.
20. Know What You Value.
21. Be Somebody Others Respect.
22. Model Somebody You Respect.
23. Forgive Somebody Who’s Hurt You.
24. Find Time Each Day to Be Alone In Silence.
25. Spend Time in Nature.
26. Accept that Everyone Just Wants to Be Loved.
27. Seek Adventure.
28. Read Books that Stretch Your Mind.
29. Be Enthusiastic.
30. Plan Your Days, Weeks and Months.
31. Create Extraordinary Experiences for Those You Love.
32. Cultivate the Kid in You.
33. Watch Less TV.
34. Talk About Big Ideas.
35. Love Yourself.
36. Pamper Yourself.
37. Take one Action Step Towards the Pursuit of Your Wildest Dreams.
38. Remind Yourself Anything is Possible.
39. See Your Goals and Dreams Becoming Fulfilled.
40. Love Somebody.
41. Breathe Deeply.
42. Always Do Your Best.
43. Believe In Miracles.
44. Work On Your Weaknesses.
45. Cultivate Your Strengths.
46. Be Impeccable.
47. Don’t Compare Your Life to Others.
48. Never Make Assumptions.
49. Under Promise and Over Deliver.
50. Be a Critical Thinker.
51. Get Outside Everyday.
52. Appreciate Art.
53. Invest in the Present Moment.
54. Always Tell the Truth.
55. Be Persistent and Patient.
56. Don’t Judge Others.
57. Be a Student of Life.
58. Accept that Life Never Gives You Anything You Can’t Handle.
59. Focus On Mastering One Area of Your Life Daily.
60. Join a Group or Community.
61. Accept that Inner Work Leads to Bigger Outer Results.
62. Hire a Coach.
63. Speak Less, Listen More.
64. Cultivate Your Creativity.
65. Thank The People In Your Life That Have Helped You.
66. Write In Your Journal.
67. Integrate Past Wounds into Present Wisdom.
68. Create a Compelling Future.
69. Donate Your Time, Energy or Money to Something Worthy.
70. Stop Worrying About Things You Cannot Control.
71. Eat More Foods that Grow on Trees and Plants and Less from Manufacturing Plants.
72. Don’t Take Yourself so Seriously.
73. Respect Everyone.
74. Spend Time With 5 Extraordinary Friends.
75. Never Let Your Mind Grow Old.
76. Whatever You Earn, Spend Less.
77. Take Risks.
78. Learn a New Skill or Activity.
79. Sweep Somebody Off Their Feet.
80. Get Enough Rest and Sleep.
81. No Matter How You Feel – Get Up, Get Dressed and Do Your Best.
82. Never Settle for Less.
83. Get Rid of Anything that Isn’t Useful, Joyful or Beautiful.
84. Be Polite.
85. Avoid the News.
86. Celebrate Life’s Victories.
87. Ask for Whatever You Want.
88. Give Yourself Time To Grow and Heal.
89. Be a Good Tipper.
90. Help Somebody Achieve Their Goals and Dreams.
91. Learn from Your Failures and Mistakes.
92. Be Somebody Worth Becoming and Make Your Life Matter.
93. Value Mastery and Excellence in Every Area of Your Life.
94. Live With Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
95. Believe in Yourself.
96. Invest in Your Personal Growth and Development.
97. Show Somebody How Much You Love Them.
98. Enjoy The Journey of Life.
99. Remember, the Sun Will Rise Tomorrow.
100. Please Forward this to Everyone You Care About!
I would love to hear if you have any tips that you would add to my list or if you have a favorite. I encourage you to start implementing your favorite tips and then come back and let me know how things in your life are shifting.
And If you enjoyed this post, do me a favor leave a comment and also share it with your Twitter and Facebook friends by using the share buttons below!
To Your Mastery,